How does HUMENA FIVE STATES works?
The HUMENA FIVE STATES app contains 5 programs – Delta, Theta, Alpha, Beta and Gamma. Each program is using 5 methods to induce and maintain desirable synchronous altered states of consciousness through the HUMENA endpoint applications:
1) First method - Ambient Signals causing mild sensory deprivation for each participant. The ambient signals can be the sound of
rain, water or wind, white noise or any other sound of nature, or even an artificial monotone sound. Such monotone influencing is necessary to provide the effect of the sensory isolation from the environment.
2) Second method - Synchronous Brainwave Entrainment Signals. These signals have a desired frequency to induce similar frequency response potentials in users' brains. This way, brainwave entrainment signals synchronize users' brainwave activity and make it coherent between hemispheres, through the entire brain and between participants.
3) Third method –Main Attention driver (Main Driver). It is a special rhythmic signals that is catching user's attention. They work in synergy with the ambient signals. While ambient signals are helping to move person's attention from the environment, “Main Driver” signals are helping “to catch and hold” person's attention. As a result, a person can meditate more easily and without the effort to keep and force attention span on some imaginary or real things and processes. Main Driver frequency is also synchronized and harmonic with the Brainwave Entrainment signals. It is synchronous between between participants as well.
4) Fourth method – KeyWord messages Voice Guidance). Such KeyWord messages are effective because in the environment of relative sensory deprivation, synchronized brainwaves' activity and “frozen” attention state it has the power. The KeyWord Message can be any type according to the user's desire. The HUMENA System contains five types of KeyWord messages. KeyWord messages timing is synchronized with Main Driver and Brainwave entrainment signals.
5) Fifth method - Interpersonal Synchronization – participants can “Get In” to the certain steady frequency range simultaneously or in different time and they will have synchronized brainwaves, attention drivers and KeyWord Messages during the meditation. This is achievable through Wave Counter (WC). It is HUMENA Cloud service accessible by every user through the HUMENA App. WC is fusion of a Calendar, Chronometer and Brainwaves generator. WC has a number of brainwaves range frequency channels, each with certain frequency and time coordinates. Users can “Get In” to the certain WC constant frequency channel at any time, stay synchronized with WC as long as needed and “Get Out” at any time as well. Users can “Get In” to the WC frequency channel individually (Random Synchronization) or by Groups (Scheduled Synchronization). WC accuracy is supported by signals from NIST Atomic Clocks, GPS Satellites and thousands of NTP servers worldwide.
All five methods described above are synergistic and mutually reinforcing in their effects.